This is NOT A KIT. This is a digital download PDF.
This is a fun, versatile pattern. It features seven different stitches to practice and the color combos are absolutely endless. You can dress it up (metallic floss, paint/stain your hoop, variegated floss, crazy patterned fabric, etc) or stitch it exactly as written and get a beautiful piece of art for your walls! The pattern also includes an alphabet so you can create your own text and the quotes stitched in the photos are included as well. If you need help creating custom text please message me! I’m happy to help. This versatile wreath motif creates a lovely border for names and quotes. Draw in a baby’s name for a new nursery or maybe a last name for an anniversary or wedding gift!
The pattern includes a color guide to recreate the pictured hoop.The embroidery pattern includes:
– color and stitch keys
– a shopping list (includes DMC floss numbers for both the orange and purple versions)
– color photos of the stitched pattern
– PDF design sized for an 8 inch hoop ready to print
– an alphabet for you to create your own text. If you need help creating custom text please message me! I’m happy to help.
The beginner guide includes:
– A supplies list with suggested products based off of my experience
– How to get started
– Helpful tips and tricks
– Diagrams of stitches