This is NOT A KIT. This is a digital download PDF.
This pattern is a lovely staple in my embroidery kitchen and it is commonly requested as a border for anniversary gifts, wedding and baby announcements and quotes. You can use to it highlight and beautify any text or other needlework! I included a floss key for the classic antiqued grey toned hoop, but this pattern looks amazing with any color combination! The pattern includes 2 versions of the pattern which allows you some control over how thick you would like your border to be and how large you want the finished project. The center of the project is blank for you to add your own text.
The simple pattern includes:
– Stitch and Color key (for the hoop shown in the first photo only)
– Suggested DMC embroidery floss colors (for the hoop shown in the first photo only)
– Full color close up photo of stitched pattern
– PDF design sized for a 5 inch hoop and an 8 inch hoop ready to print
The beginner guide includes:
– A supplies list with suggested products based off of my experience
– Helpful tips and tricks
– Diagrams of stitches
This listing is for two PDF files. These files contain an embroidery pattern and a beginner stitch guide. This listing does NOT include supplies or any finished product. This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy or resell finished product. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file which you can download online for free. You can find your PDF links under your purchases page in your account.